Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all individuals who are enabling Research and Healthcare Industry with IT Skills

Hello Community,

Keeping it Short!!!

I am an IT professional who has worked in US based Healthcare IT solutions in different roels(QA, DevOps, SM, Project and Product Management). I found this community group Research and Healthcare. But the group is silent since the first quarter of 2023. I tried initiating few questions in the past but it is not gathering any attention from the community.

But I still want to have a group of like minded individuals Project Manager, Product Managers, QA, Devs and Leaders from Healthcare domain here. It can be for any country and systems. But let's team up, start discussing on the process, practices, technologies, trends that's happening in Healthcare domain realting to technology.

Please mention your thoughts on that topics we can discuss here in the onlnie community via questions, discussions and articles. Also if anyone has the idea of a virtual discussion/meetup, I would be happy to facilitate one.

2 comments

Comment

David Cowley October 17, 2023

For us we're using Jira and Confluence in a Healthcare setting, but it's adjacent. We don't use any Atlassian tools for clinical purposes, but we do use them to support Clinical implementations. The lack of data residency in Canada (soon to be resolved) and our general privacy legislation prevent us from being early adopters of the Cloud technologies that Atlassian is pushing. We're about to undertake a migration to Cloud which we expect to take the next year.

I would be interested in hearing more about how others are using the tools in the Healthcare setting, and whether they only use them internally or if anyone is using them for patients .

Like # people like this
Theodore Espinoza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2024

I'm curious if you guys are using RPM https://empeek.com/insights/remote-patient-monitoring-and-telehealth/ in your medical groups and for what diseases? Is this something that is billable/revenue-generating? I've never done this kind of monitoring before.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events