www.atlassian.com website is down

Kuali February 26, 2013

www.atlassian.com website is down. When will it be back up.

11 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2014

Much better. I'd add it to a FAQ if questions had one. (Although the self-titled site isn't quite true - status of what?)

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2014

My deepest apologies for the inadequate explanation to accompany the self-titled URL for those without prior knowledge or the ability to click a link.

And, no, it doesn't always vanish when there are outages. There were intermittent outages across the various sites last Thursday, and the status site remained up and updating. (Although I note that the incident log doesn't reflect that today, which is an interesting anomaly of its own.)

Google "atlassian website down" and this is the second entry. It's the first entry that actually comes from Atlassian sources. This was an old thread, but I thought it might be nice to post a quicker and more accurate method for determining status as a general reference for future Seekers After Knowledge.

Enjoy!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2014

Some of us know that already, but

1. You didn't tell anyone who doesn't know what it's for

2. It also vanishes when there are outages

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2014

That is the URL to find out whether the various Atlassian websites are up or down.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2014

And, um, what?

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2014
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2013

Mmm, I've had intermittent downtime from it since the weekend - mostly it's the Confluence the documentation is in, and that's been dreadful. Couple of slowdowns on Answers and my.atlassian.com. Jira seems to have been fine.

(I'm in the uk, don't know if that matters much)

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2013

ok, you're right, now it is down for me also. They seem to have some problems...

0 votes
Kuali February 26, 2013

The site is down again for me and also for http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.atlassian.com

0 votes
Kuali February 26, 2013

It was down, a few minutes ago. It came backup as I submited this questions. I am glad it is backup. I checked with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.atlassian.com

I have a screenshot of downforeveryoneorjustme if you would like it.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 26, 2013

it is not down

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events