www.atlassian.com website is down

www.atlassian.com website is down. When will it be back up.

11 answers

0 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Feb 26, 2013

it is not down

It was down, a few minutes ago. It came backup as I submited this questions. I am glad it is backup. I checked with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.atlassian.com

I have a screenshot of downforeveryoneorjustme if you would like it.

0 vote
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Feb 26, 2013

ok, you're right, now it is down for me also. They seem to have some problems...

0 vote

Mmm, I've had intermittent downtime from it since the weekend - mostly it's the Confluence the documentation is in, and that's been dreadful. Couple of slowdowns on Answers and my.atlassian.com. Jira seems to have been fine.

(I'm in the uk, don't know if that matters much)

0 vote

And, um, what?

That is the URL to find out whether the various Atlassian websites are up or down.

0 vote

Some of us know that already, but

1. You didn't tell anyone who doesn't know what it's for

2. It also vanishes when there are outages

My deepest apologies for the inadequate explanation to accompany the self-titled URL for those without prior knowledge or the ability to click a link.

And, no, it doesn't always vanish when there are outages. There were intermittent outages across the various sites last Thursday, and the status site remained up and updating. (Although I note that the incident log doesn't reflect that today, which is an interesting anomaly of its own.)

Google "atlassian website down" and this is the second entry. It's the first entry that actually comes from Atlassian sources. This was an old thread, but I thought it might be nice to post a quicker and more accurate method for determining status as a general reference for future Seekers After Knowledge.

Enjoy!

0 vote

Much better. I'd add it to a FAQ if questions had one. (Although the self-titled site isn't quite true - status of what?)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 8 hours ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

55 views 3 4
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you