where is the actual working confluence used for this lesson?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: The dashboard

The tutorial on this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/the-space-directory-777010843.html  asks me to click on things.  Where is the actual confluence page that represents the "Teams In Space" project which I can click on and navigate around?  All I see on this page is a screenshot.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

"Teams in Space" is a demo system Atlassian use, and allow partners to use for general demonstration, documentation and experimentation work.

It's not a test or training system for end-users, and it's only available as a download-and-run-it-yourself system for Atlassians and partners.

The documentation is expecting you to have your own system with your own data in it.  The screenshots are there to help you see where things are, not guide you around Teams in Space.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

71 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you