where can I find fisheye install directory in crucible ?

Bhavesh Patel November 19, 2015

I would like to set up my sql server with Cruscble.I am not able to find number 2.

"Run the following command from the <FishEye installation directory>/bin directory:"

Where can i find FishEye installation directory ? what do i need to do ?

select @@version
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 11.0.5058.0 (X64) May 14 2014 18:34:29 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation Developer Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) (Hypervisor)

Sql server Name : EDEVSQL2K12-01
Database Name : CrucibleDev

Back of zip file in :   C:\Atlassian\Data\fecru\backup

How can i set up below with my above information. Can you please update below statement with my information. 

$ ./fisheyectl.sh restore --sql \
       --file /path/to/backup.zip \
       --dbtype sqlserver2012 \
       --jdbcurl "jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://hostname:port;databaseName=dbName;" \
       --username crucible \
       --password password

Let me know, if you need more information.

Thanks

Bhavesh

Option 2: Migrate using the command line

To configure FishEye/Crucible to use SQL Server and migrate data using the command line:

1. Create a backup of the sql data from the FishEye/Crucible instance. Information on how to create a backup can be found atBacking up and restoring FishEye data \ Backing up and restoring Crucible data
  2. "Run the following command from the <FishEye installation directory>/bin directory:"

$ ./fisheyectl.sh restore --sql \
           --file /path/to/backup.zip \
           --dbtype sqlserver2012 \
           --jdbcurl "jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://hostname:port;databaseName=dbName;" \
           --username crucible \
           --password password
  3. When the import is complete, FishEye/Crucible can be started and will use SQLServer.

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2015

Crucible and Fisheye share the same installation directory so basically the documentation is referencing the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events