when i use the @-symbol to "mention" a confluence user in a page, the autocomplete doesn't work for every user

Bert Van den Broeck December 6, 2012

When i use the @-symbol to mention a confluence user in a page, the autocomplete doesn't work for every user.

Our confluence is linked and synchronised from our JIRA user directory.

When I try to use the @-symbol to mention somebody in a confluence-page, the autocomplete doens't work for all users. It only seems to work for a user who changed something on his confluence-profile.

I read somewhere that the change on your profiles creates the user-object, and only from that point the user is searchable in confluence.

Is there some way that I could force this process, without having to ask every user to change something on his/her confluence profile?

Thanks in advance.

BerT

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bert Van den Broeck December 12, 2012

After deleting the index en re-index afterwards, all was ok!

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Hi Bert,

I think you have raised a support ticket regarding this. However here goes, this might be related to Index. Please try Index from scratch and check whether it works.

Hope it helps.

Deleted user August 25, 2013

I am having this same issue with OnDemand. Several of my users aren't coming up with the @ macro. I tried re-indexing but that didn't work

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events