cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's this countdown all about?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2013

http://www.atlassian.com/confluence-5-and-beyond

is this the time that is remaining for jira 6 to be released??

any thoughts ?

7 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2013

One of my more cynical clients asked me if it was a countdown to Confluence getting wiki markup back.

(Please don't flame me on that one - I just shared because it made me laugh)

1 vote
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Betting my 100 karma points on Confluence 5.1 ;-)

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

you were right. 5.1 is released

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2013

From the background I suspect it will be a marketing push for blueprints.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2013
Oh thats an interresting one. Thx jamie
0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2013

5.2.9 is out...still 5 more days on the count :)

so what's it gonna be ???

man i can tell i am curious

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2013

And... to answer whether or not it's JIRA 6 released, I don't think so. We still have 5.2.9 coming.

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2013

I would suggest that this is a countdown experiment for confluence - but with wrong end date.

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2013

Uuu what's this? Interesting. :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events