weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/teleWebApp'

Paul September 28, 2016

I have created a Struts Project with multiple modules using maven. Everything is working fine except when I am trying to deploy it in weblogic 10.3.0 I am getting this exception :

`Failed to load webapp: '/teleWebApp''
weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/teleWebApp'
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:387)
        at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
        at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:93)
        at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:387)
        at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tp.extranet.ui.admin.InitializationServletAdmin
        at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:283)
        at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:256)
        at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:54)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace`

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2016

Could you explain what this has to do with Atlassian stuff?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events