view not found?

i created a new workflow validator but jira has problems finding the view.vm. The problem is i can not edit / delete the validator now from the workflow. This is neither my first plugin nor my first workflow validator so i am a bit confused. I did everything like i did before. The plugin works fine, too - except that i am unable to edit or delete the validator (and yes - i clicked on "edit" in the workflow). The path is correct (i even copy and paste it).

So i now have a working plugin which i am unable to edit or delete from my workflow.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

I fixed the error now on myself. The problem was I used FunctionDescriptor istead of ValidatorDescriptor. Its a kind of funny that everything works fine except the view.vm.

Thanks anyway for your effort chaithra!

Can you share the atlassian plugin.xml of your plugin

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

86 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot