Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent problem html code!!!

Barinia Vidal February 14, 2012

I'M USING A PLUGIN TO INJECT HTML CODE IN THE CONTENT OF A PAGE OF THE SITE, BUT TO DO A SEARCH FOR THE TITLE OF THE PAGE DISPLAYED AS THE RESULT OF THE PAGE CONTENT CODE HTML

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2012

Ouch, there's no need to shout.

If you want anything resembling an answer, you need to tell us what Atlassian product you're using. And read Andy's comment - your posting is rambling and unclear.

Elvir Hadzic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2012

Ta, I'll close this one as "mostly useless" then ;-)

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

Me too wanted to ask the same, and wondering whether the question itself is related to any Atlassian project or spam?

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2012

a) why on earth are you SHOUTING

b) consider punctuation, it helps readability

c) the quetion is unclear. Consider restating the question to have a hope of anyone spending time answering it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events