upgrade bamboo to java 1.8 on centOS 6 (mysql 5.1)

Hello,

I would like to start using java 1.8 for my bamboo projects but unfortunately as I see my bamboo version is 5.4 and still doesn't support java 1.8.

As I see I should upgrade bamboo to  5.10 but it requires mysql 5.5 which I cannot upgrade on my CentOS 6 server (its mysql 5.1 there). Any ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 28, 2016

What namely do you want to ask? Here is list of JIRA requarements: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/supported-platforms-207488170.html

Thanks for your quick response! Excuse me, the question was not ready for sending when you saw it. I sent it by mistake. It is corrected now.

You are stuck. If you need to upgrade one tool, you have no choice but to upgrade all its tool dependencies as well or else they will not be compatible at all.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

100 views 3 7
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you