@task integrating with Greenhopper

Isabella Lascelles April 8, 2013

Hello,

We use At Task for our invoicing and resourcing and JIRA for our Agile developement. Is there a plug in so that any information entered in JIRA will be updated in At Task?

We want to have any stories and assosicated tasks pulled into At Task so that the project manager can see what % through the project we are and when to bill at the completion of set stories or milstones.

Cheers

4 answers

1 vote
Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2013

Hi Isabella,

At Task apparently integrates with JIRA and Confluence however I could not find a plugin on our marketplace for JIRA.

There is an AtTask To Confluence Plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.leonizm.confluence.plugins.attask2confluence

Sorry I couldn't find more... I'll keep looking.

-Alex

Thank you. I did notice that Cisco are customers of both yourselves nd At Task. Is there a account manager or someone similiar who may know if they have them connected up?

0 votes
Isabella Lascelles May 28, 2013
0 votes

It is not OnDemand

0 votes
Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2013

Isabella, are you using our OnDemand Services? (Does your URL end in .atlassian.net)?

Suggest an answer