take multiple word pages when view an issue with word document

When viewing my issue in word document i need multiple word pages to show the details...

for example... in 1st page only title

in 2nd page document history

in 3rd page issue details..

How can i get the multiple word pages. I adjust the coding in my .vm file by putting <br>. Now multiple word pages coming. But the problem is when user add som thing to document history issue details are going down. I need a solution for this?

2 answers

0 vote

Could you explain what you mean by "issue details are going down" and maybe show us where you inserted the <br> in the template?

Hi Azfa,

If you are looking for more control over the layout and information in your Word exports, you may want to check out Intelligent Reports. It allows you to create your export template in Word itself, so you can easily insert page breaks exactly where you want them and Word will make sure the pages are laid out correctly. Intelligent Reports is also much easier to use than defining custom velocity templates to export your data, and can be used for other things like progress reports, release notes, SLA reports and time sheets.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 16 hours ago in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

111 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you