Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sourcetree(svn) how to commit a file file or specified files

ye liu June 15, 2014

how can I commit a file or specified files with svn in the sourcetree.

help.

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
ye liu June 15, 2014

hi!

I hava a try, but I don`t know how to commit single file or selected files.

when I want to commit selected files, selected "Push changes immediately to Subversion", but then "Push failed"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree commit -q -F /var/folders/k6/4jy8yfxn2f71lc09kk7vh29r0000gn/T/SourceTreeTemp.clNYqr -- u77/xxxxxxxxxxxx/View/Dashboard/index.tpl.php 

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree svn rebase 
update-index --refresh: command returned error: 1

u77/xxxxxxxxxx/View/Dashboard/login.tpl.php: needs update
Completed with errors, see above

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

Hi Ye,

You can enter any valid Subversion URL in the clone box, in order to clone a Git/Mercurial repository from SVN and interoperate with the SVN server over time if you want. You can't, however, add a SVN checkout.

Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events