showing people

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2012

hello

in the right part of screen, there are People: assigne, reporter ....

can i add more roles to display here? i am assigning for example WF to developer, and at first assignment on designer, i would like to see the name of the developer on the right :)

how can i accompllish that?

thank you for help

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

tryied 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 and both didnt work .... but i found another plugin: jira-misc-workflow-extensions-2.5.2 https://marketplace.atlassian.com/292 and i used :

• Copy Value from Field to Field
1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

As long as you use a user picker custom field, it will appear on the right.

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

Yes, that should work. "Developer" should be of type User custom field.

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

when i assign the issue on role developer, on concrete people, i will se updated field assignee:new person ....and then when i change the assignee on anotperson, i would change again that is OK. but i would like to add next row "Developer: peter..." and assignee could change arbitrary

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

One way to do this is to put the Developer field only on View screen and set it via workflow post functions or in a listener. If you want the Developer field to be changed every time Assignee is changed, you might be looking at a listener solution but in most cases, people want this only be set during issue creation or in a specific workflow transition. In that case, you can use one of the existing workflow post function from JIRA Suite Utilities.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Workflow+Post-Functions#JIRASuiteUtilitiesWorkflowPost-Functions-CopyValueFromOtherFieldPostFunction

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

OK i would to ask a different question :) i am using custom screen for a transition. in that screen i am selecting developer by user custom field. can i somehow connect assigne with thedeveloper? so i dont have to 2x select the same name? select a person once and he would became the assignee and developer?

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

that plugin looks nice, but i cannot enable the plugin after installation ...

2012-08-14 09:51:18,799 main INFO [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Returned module for key 'com.atlassian.jira.whatsnew.jira-whatsnew-plugin:show-whats-new-flag' was null. Not enabling.
2012-08-14 09:51:23,143 main INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] Starting the JIRA Scheduler....
2012-08-14 09:51:23,284 main INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler started.
2012-08-14 09:51:52,486 QuartzWorker-1 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Data export completed in 1797ms. Wrote 3072 entities to export in memory.
2012-08-14 09:51:52,502 QuartzWorker-1 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Attempting to save the Active Objects Backup
2012-08-14 09:51:55,908 QuartzWorker-1 INFO ServiceRunner Backup Service [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultExportService] Finished saving the Active Objects Backup
2012-08-14 09:53:08,744 http-8080-5 ERROR pnovak 593x168x1 10ik7my 127.0.0.1 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities-key [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] There was an error loading the descriptor 'custom.field.type.select_field.name' of plugin 'com.googlecode.jira-suite-utilities'. Disabling.
com.atlassian.plugin.PluginParseException: Could not load class: com.googlecode.jsu.customfields.LocationSelectCFType

peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

i tried older version of plugin (still for 5.1 jira ...)and still getting the error while enabling

This plugin failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Please refer to the logs for more information.
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

Try version 1.3.1

0 votes
peter novak
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2012

how can i get this? :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events