"cc" watchers instead of emailing directly for notifications?

Any one have any idea of how I could configure email notifications to cc watchers instead of email them directly? I can't think of any way to do this with a vanilla instance nor do I know f a plugin that can accomplish this. Any thoughts?

1 answer

No, JIRA addresses each recipient individually as a to: recipient, not cc:. What are the drivers for wanting to do this?

edit: on second thoughts, given JEMH already has JIRA notification support, checking if a given recipient is a watcher, and flipping the addressee to a cc: rather than a to: may be possible. In that scenario there would be no to: address, is that what you'd want?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

120 views 14 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you