"Upload failed" on attaching and editing docs URGENT

claire.simonson@ci.stpaul.mn.us September 25, 2012

Starting yesterday morning, we are unable to upload new attachments OR save a doc back to a page after opening it with the Edit in Office link.

We were also having network problems in-house but those have been cleared up and the problem is still happening today.

We have tried various ways of attaching the doc, all fail. THIS IS URGENT. One of the error messages is java.io.IOException: Processing of multiplart/form-data request failed.... then lists a temp filename. Another message says turn on debug logging and send a log -- there are many logs; which logs do you need? I will try to attach system info & screen-grabs of some the error messages (tried to send this all yesterday, but the Create button at bottom of screen never activated so I couldn't submit.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2012

Hi Claire,

If you need this resolved ASAP, I'd suggest you raise a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com, because you might be experiencing a problem caused by a lack of disk space to create temporary files in the temporary directory, which can happen for a number of reasons, even a plugin.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events