"Page Failed to load" in Jira about a Confluence link

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Enabling the Remote API

I followed the steps to enable the Remote API and I'm still having the error  "Page Failed to load" in Jira about a Confluence link

3 answers

0 votes

Hayley, 

As the Remote API is enabled, we could be having issues related to the connection/configuration of the Application Links with your Confluence instance and JIRA. With that in mind, can you take a look at the atlassian-jira.log and see if the stack trace is still related to the API usage?

If so, we might need to check if authentication and configurations (like proxy) are properly working between them. Check the Outgoing and Incoming authentication of the Application Links and make sure that you only have the Oauth one enabled.

Don't forget to raise a ticket in our support channel (https://support.atlassian.com) if you still have issues with this, Hayley. smile

Regards, 

Giu

I seem to have the same issue. The exception in the logs is this: 

2016-04-14 13:01:13,742 http-nio-8080-exec-1 ERROR davidm 781x78440x1 8arpk7 10.10.10.194 /rest/viewIssue/1/remoteIssueLink/render/12111 [c.a.j.p.v.issuelink.rest.RemoteIssueLinkResource] Error occurred while generating final HTML for remote issue link: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to load Confluence Page from remote server Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to load Confluence Page from remote server Caused by: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Status Code: 200, Status Text: OK, Errors: {}, Error Messages: [java.lang.Exception: com.atlassian.confluence.rpc.RemoteException: 17957099 is not a page?]

This link is the reverse link created to JIRA when the JIRA issue was inserted in the page (a super useful feature). 

This behaviour is related to JRA-60872. Your link points to blog post.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

62 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you