Hey guys, I'm seeing the Epic Name appear twice when creating and editing Epics. However, when I tried to remove one of the fields, I then couldn't create new epics (I got an error when submitting the form). Any idea what's going on?
The workaround when epic name appear to be duplicate in JIRA custom field.
1. Identify the custom field IDs of the two Epic Name fields from the JIRA instance.
2. Copy the id from this SQL query: "select * from propertyentry where entity_name = 'GreenHopper.properties' and property_key='GreenHopper.EpicLabel.Default.customfield.id';"
3. Paste the id here and run this SQL query again: "select * from propertynumber where id = <id>;"
4. The id will be your GH Epic Name custom field ID.
5. Since you have two Epic Name custom field and IDs respectively, you may try to delete the one which are not selected above.
Note: Before you proceed with this, please take a full backup of your instance in case something happen.
Hope it helps.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot