"Add Gliffy Diagram" Link does not show up in my ondemand install, despite being activated...

Alexander Gandke November 4, 2011

"Add Gliffy Diagram" Link does not show up in my ondemand install, despite being activated...

4 answers

0 votes
Hugo Henry-Garon April 22, 2013

I just spent an hour trying to figure things out to realize you were absolutely right. Gliffy support should make a mention of the subtelety and more improtantly how to access gliffy from ondemand :) Thanks Nik!

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2011

Just to expand on what Michael said:

Gliffy is one of the easierplugins to miss...when working on an issue, "add Gliffy diagram" should be in the drop-down of the "more actions" tab in the menu bar. If you don't see it there, best to open a support request so the issue can be tracked down right away.

0 votes
javaclimber November 7, 2011

I have the same problem

0 votes
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2011

It sounds like you'll need to submit a support request so that we can inspect your instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events