problems with cloning

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2013

my issue is that when people clone my template which is what I want them to do, I always get a bunch of emails wrt it being cloned.

I don’t want that to happen for the templates, what can be done about that?

1 answer

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2013

Hi,

You can disable the notifications for your own actions when editing your profile. You can disable them temporarialy for clone the issue and enable it after that. Please check this documentation if you need any further assistance:

- https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+your+User+Profile

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2013

Hi Lucas,

I believe you referred to disable the autowatch feature which is in the newest releases but we are using 4.4.5 release which is not present.

Thanks, Srinivas

Suggest an answer