I made my plugin dummy-plugin-1.0.jar and it was working with release number 1.0 in pom.xml
Then I made some modifications and it was no more enabled.
Then I realized, don't ask me in whch way :), that ONLY changing version in pom.xml from 1.0 to 1.0.0 and rebuilding all, not it's enabled without any problem.
Am I missing something? Why this could happen ? Is this a maven versioning problem ?
I could not reproduce your problem, changing the pluginversion shouldn be a problem.
Do you mean this property in the pom:
<groupId>...</groupId> <artifactId>...</artifactId> <version>1.0.0</version>
Try to clear everything (atlas-clean) and install via atlas-cli
Yes, I mean this. Having version 1.0 there is a moment into which a well working plugin is no more enabled at jira server startup. Just changing version from 1.0 to 1.0.0 and rebuilding with atlas-clean and atlas-package all is working again.
I didn't tried to go back to 1.0 version to see what happens
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG