please reset our on demand instance to factory setttings

Bob Doppel March 18, 2012

I understand this will permanently erase all our data.

Thanks!

Bob

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2012

Hmmm. For an OnDemand instance the URL should be (example) https://yourcompany.atlassian.net

If for some odd reason it is rejecting that, it should except the above generic address, and then put your real URL in the comments and we will figure out what is going on. I will keep an eye out for your ticket, I have not heard of an issue where it won't except the URL.

Bob Doppel March 19, 2012

Thanks, Nik. I will do that.

0 votes
Bob Doppel March 18, 2012

Thanks, Nik. I am trying to enter in a support request, but it says that our URL is not valid. I can't upload a PDF of the screen because I don't have enough karma points, apparently.

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2012

Greetings Bob -

For something like this, you will need to submit a support request. The only other info you need to add is if you want it done ASAP or during a maintenance window (you will also need to be an admin on the account or have the admin submit the request). When clearing out an account, we want to error on the side of caution...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events