cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page tree broken on space import

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2013

I'm creating documentation in installed Confluence 5.3.1 because I need some add-ons that are not supported by OnDemand. I'm using the Documentation theme.

I exported a space and imported it to Confluence OnDemand. It's using the Documentation theme, but the page tree has been lost, so it's impossible to reorganize pages. Only the first page is on the Page Tree page, all the others are missing.

2 answers

0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2014

Have you reindexed your OnDemand instance after importing?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2014

According to the messages Confluence displays during space import, the instance is reindexed automatically.

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2014

I'll give it another try: Did you set a home page for your space? Go to the Space Tools -> Overview. What's in the field "Space Home"?

0 votes
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2013

Hi Robert,

Could it be that those child pages are now orphaned? Try to look for them through Browser >> Space Operation >> Orphaned Page.

Regards,
Jing Hwa

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2014

There are no orphaned pages.

The first page shows up in the tree. The others are missing. They all show up in the alphabetical list.

jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2014

Sorry if I misunderstood you but could you explain to me what you meant by

all show up in the alphabetical list

Isn't the page suppose to be missing from the tree?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2014

The Space Operations > Pages tab has three views, Recently Updated, Tree, and Alphabetical. All the pages appear in the Alphabetical view. All but one have disappeared from the Tree.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events