no new greenhopper gadget for displaying burndowns on a dahboard/wallboard?

Christian Beck October 10, 2012

We upgraded to Greenhopper 5.1, and encountered the following problem: We want to use the new Greenhopper boards feature and discontinue with the classic planning/task/chart board.

Because the new board feature comes with its own sprint management, there is no need to overload the Jira-Versions field with a 'version' for every sprint. Which is good.

However I don't know how I can get a story point burndown chart for the current sprint on a dashboard, because all the GH 'classic' gadgets rely on the version field, while the only gadget that doesn't depend on it (the wallboard gadget), provides no burndown chart.

Is there anything I am missing?

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Arthur Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2012

Hello Christian,

Currently the GreenHopper gadgets won't be able to show data from Rapid Boards. There's already a feature request opened to accomplish it and you can find the request on the following link:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5345

I recommend you to vote on this case and became watcher, to stay updated of any changes on this request.

I hope it helps. :)

Cheers,

Arthur Gonçalves

Suggest an answer