model of cable element with prestressing force when doing P delta analysis

am modeling a cable stayed bridge using sap2000 v15.1 , and i have question about cable element provided by sap2000.

i have applied a pre-stressing force using negative temperature for cables , i want to know if the cable pre-stressing force will be considered in P-delta effect or not, and if it is not considered how can i consider it.
and also i need to know which is preferred in analysis of such model (p-delta effect or p-delta effect with large displacement) and why
and how to take non linear effect and p-delta effect due to (loads and cable pre-stressing force) in model case .
if equations or mathematical forms is provided in the reply about my question it would be very helpful because i using this model in my Master degree research

1 answer

0 vote

This is nothing to do with Atlassian products, I suggest you a) look elsewhere and b) do the work for yourself if you want your degree to be meaningful.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

420 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you