Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maven gwt clover

Eric Jelinek January 16, 2012

Has anyone had any luck with this? I'm running maven 3.0.3, gwt 2.2(gwt-maven-plugin, v2.2.0), clover2(maven-clover2-plugin, v3.1.2). The documentation is severely lacking or am I looking in the wrong place, http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Using+Clover+with+the+GWT-maven+plugin. My output for each file is the same

• No source code is available for type com_cenqua_clover.CoverageRecorder; did you forget to inherit a required module?
  • No source code is available for type com_cenqua_clover.CloverVersionInfo; did you forget to inherit a required module?
  • No source code is available for type com_cenqua_clover.Clover; did you forget to inherit a required module?
  • No source code is available for type java.lang.SecurityException; did you forget to inherit a required module?
  • No source code is available for type java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError; did you forget to inherit a required module?

This would lead me to believe a classpath is set wrong or something similar, however if I do not run clover the mvn build works fine.

Looking for anything here.

TIA

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2012

Hi Eric,

I have extended the Using+Clover+with+the+GWT-maven+plugin page recently. You can find there step-by-step instructions and a sample project right now. I hope it will be helpful. :-)

Regards
Marek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events