link 'View in issue navigator' missing in Scrum board Backlog view

David Brotzer May 19, 2017

beside the sprint name in the Backlog view of a Scrum Board, there normally is a link 'View in Issue Navigator' which points to a JQL filtering the issues of this sprint. We set up a new JIRA instance 7.3.0 and the link is missing. Our productive JIRA instance (same version) has the link:backlog link.jpg

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 vote
Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2017

Those two icons and their links are provided by ScriptRunner for JIRA. The first links to a query showing the issues in that sprint, the second to those issues that were added to this sprint after it started.

You can see more information on the JQL functions added by this plugin here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_agile

Sudharsan November 21, 2022

Hi @Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_ ,

Similar Functionalities are available in Cloud ? We have Migrated from Server to cloud and we are using Script Runner Plugin But Those two Links are not available.

Regards,

Sudharsan.G 

Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 21, 2022

I believe not, I have asked that team to come and correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, no.

Nikola Nedoklanov November 21, 2022

Hi @Sudharsan ,

@Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_is correct, this is not available in ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud currently.
@Sudharsanplease, have a look at our Enhanced Search app, it is available with ScriptRunner for Jira cloud. There is a function that can be used to find issues added after a sprint has started.

Best Regards,
Niko

Sudharsan November 28, 2022

Hi @Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_  @Nikola Nedoklanov ,

Thanks Guys for your reply.

Regards,

Sudharsan.G

Suggest an answer