jql for fix version in the user story and show only particular issue type Edited

I want a query to search for the  fixVersion in the user story and show only particular issue type. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

Hello,

What do you mean by particular subtask? What kind of subtask do you want to be shown?

Hi, @Alexey Matveev, I mean I want all the sub tasks for a issue type (for ex: security testing) based on fix version in the user story BUT show only that particular issuetype.

Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

You can not do it out of the box. You would need an add-on like Power Scripts or Adaptivist Scriptrunner. If you had Adaptivist Scriptrunner you could use the following JQL function

issueFunction in subtasksOf(" fixVersion = \"19 Sep 2017\"") and issuetype = "Testing"

If you had Power Scripts you could write your own JQL function. It is not also very difficult.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

143 views 19 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you