jira cannot login (I restart the service,but it does not work)

54 18 January 24, 2013

请允许我用中文描述一下:

今天早上打开jira时,发现无法登录:

然后我登录服务器,重启JIRA,但是没有用。然后我继续重启"shutdown_bundled_jre.bat" 和"startup_bundled_jre.bat",但是只能在服务器中登录JIRA。其他同事仍然无法登录。我该怎么办?

Please allow me to describe the problem in Chinese:

Open jira morning, can not log on. Then I log in to the server, restart JIRA, but useless. Then I continued to restart "shutdown_bundled_jre.bat" and "startup_bundled_jre.bat", but only at the server logs JIRA. Other colleagues are still unable to sign. How can I do? and thanks...

我看不懂相关的日志文件,我上传到这里,有人需要吧。

I do not understand the logs files I uploaded here, some people need it.

()

(atlassian-jira-http-access.log) () () (manager.2013-01-25.log)

(catalina.2013-01-25.log) (localhost.2013-01-25.log)

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2013

It looks like you already have something running on that port as well. Check that ALL of Jira is stopped (use the task manager to check if there are any Java processes running) and stop anything that may be Jira. Then check the database settings are correct and restart your Jira.

54 18 January 24, 2013

Thank you for your answer,and thank you.

0 votes
54 18 January 24, 2013

i know ,it's the firewall... Add Port。。

0 votes
Naren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2013
Can you check with the database connectivity with JIRA.
0 votes
Naren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2013

Can you check with the database connectivity with JIRA.

Suggest an answer