Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installing greenhopper

accounts November 15, 2011

Hello,

I am using Jirra and cannot figure out how to add greenhopper.

Thanks,

Dan

6 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2011

My apologies as it looks like there is a delay in Greenhopper being enabled on new trial instances.

Dan - I just confirmed that the account associated with the email address used for this ticket now has Greenhopper enabled and ready to go. If this is in reference to a different account and the issue is still persisting, please submit a support request and we will resolve the issue ASAP.

1 vote
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2011

Hi Dan,

If you wish to add GreenHopper as part of your OnDemand subscription, you can login to https://my.atlassian.com to configure/add this to your account.

More information about licensing can be found here.

-Azwan

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2011

Greetings Pavel -

I spotted that you have another question opened about your initial account setup - the best thing to do is open a support request so we can get to the bottom of all these issues right away. (We should do this via support request so we can get additional account info from you). My apologies for the delay/issues in getting everything setup.

0 votes
airon-tark December 8, 2011

Hey, Nik!

A have the same problem.

Can you please also enable Greenhopper for instance on my account?

Thanks,

Pavel Ismailov

pavel.ismailov@gmail.com

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 30, 2011

My apologies as it looks like there was a delay in Greenhopper being enabled on your account.

I just confirmed that the account associated with the email address used for this ticket now has Greenhopper enabled and ready to go. If this is in reference to a different account and the issue is still persisting, please submit a support request and we will resolve the issue ASAP.

0 votes
Jon_Stephens November 30, 2011

i have done this but it is not showing on my ondemand instance

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events