how to serach issue id from jrjc

hi,

i need to find issue id from seraching from certain field like summary can anyone how to start

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Some smaple code to find issues matching given JQL and print theirs IDs:

final AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory factory = new AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory();
final JiraRestClient restClient = factory.createWithBasicHttpAuthentication(URI.create("http://some/jira"), "user", "password");
final Iterable<Issue> issues = client.getSearchClient().searchJql("summary = \"some summary\"").claim().getIssues();

for (final Issue issue : issues) {
	System.out.println("Found issue with ID " + issue.getId());
}

Is that what you are looking for? This code is for JIRA Rest Java Client.

Thanks, will this be supported on demand version

Shold work fine with OnDemand.

i tried above code

i am getting below error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures.addCallback(Lcom/google/common/util/concurrent/ListenableFuture;Lcom/google/common/util/concurrent/FutureCallback;)V
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.Promises$Of.then(Promises.java:231)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.Promises$Of.done(Promises.java:219)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.Promises$Of.fold(Promises.java:282)
at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.ForwardingPromise.fold(ForwardingPromise.java:65)
at com.atlassian.httpclient.api.DefaultResponseTransformation.toPromise(DefaultResponseTransformation.java:230)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.callAndParse(AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.java:124)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.callAndParse(AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.java:142)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.getAndParse(AbstractAsynchronousRestClient.java:66)
at

Looks like wrong version of guava on class path. JRJC works fine with 10.0.1 - newer/older versions may be incompatibille.

What dependencies do you need to add to the pom.xml to get all this stuff?

final AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory factory = new AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory();
final JiraRestClient restClient =

JRJC core should be enought:

<dependency>
	<groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId>
	<artifactId>jira-rest-java-client-core</artifactId>
	<version>2.0.0-m27</version>
</dependency>

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

140 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you