how to get rid of the grey menu bar at the left edge of the dashboard?

Harald Dunkel June 28, 2012

Hi folks,

is there some way to get rid of the big grey vertical bar at the left edge of the dashboard?

Sorry to say, but this waste of screen space is highly annoying on small displays (e.g. an iPad). I would be fine to switch between dashboards using the top edge menu line.

Any helpful comment would be highly appreciated

Harri

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2012

You might want to tell us which application you're talking about? Also version (and theme if it's confluence)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2012

Ah, yes. It's quite small on my android, but it's still a waste of space and the css should be improved. For an iPhone, we've used https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.iphone.jira-iphone-web-interface but that's only for 4.x

I think you'll need to fiddle with some css to improve this. I suspect a lot of people would like this done as well!

Harald Dunkel June 28, 2012

Sorry, I missed to mention that this is about Jira version v 5.0.5#732-sha1:79229cc on Linux.

Suggest an answer