It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to filter a measure in eazybi

Craig Matoes Oct 15, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule Oct 15, 2015

Hi Craig,

You can add a filter to Measure either by clicking on a column name and selecting 'Filter' or by adding other dimensions in pages and selecting the context in which you would like to see the measure. 

Please also see a short video of eazyBI in the Getting started section of our documentation https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/eazyBI+Add-on+for+JIRA+Documentation or let me know more details about the report you are creating so I could assist with an example.

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Barry Kaplan Jul 13, 2017

Is that the only way? I would like to have split bars for a measure. But then also have the dropdown to filter based on that measure. I don't want to filter on just one of measure values.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

194 views 21 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you