how to assign a task to more than a person ?

Allan Gardiner February 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding users to your project

I have created a project under Business section . I have chosen task management option. But I can only assign the task to 1 person . how can I assign a task to more than a person ?

If I need to make a group in this case, it would be difficult because even a team some of the task I want to only assign to two person out of 5 in a team. Could you please let me know how to do so ?

2 answers

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

Well, an assignee will always be only one person. But you could add a multi user picker to your screens and also add that mutli user picker field in your notification scheme. So all people added to that field will be informed on the events you want.

0 votes
Thomas_Bröker June 29, 2016

The documentation covers this question with the topic "How do I assign issues to multiple users". I think the easiest way is to create subtasks that can be assigned to the individual assignees.

Suggest an answer