how do I sync Jira with new Google domain?

I'd like to sync my company's Jira account with our new google accounts. It currently connects to our old one. Please help

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You'll need to tell us a bit more. What do you mean by "sync"? What are you trying to sync and what is your current system doing?

You'll need to tell us a bit more. What do you mean by "sync"? What are you trying to sync and what is your current system doing?

Have you checked this doc?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+OnDemand+with+Google+Apps

But this is for OnDemand, is that what you are looking for?

Hello Cy -

Since you did not specify OnDemand, I presume you are running JIRA on-premise (installed)?

Are you looking for this - yet for JIRA?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.appfusions.confluence.google-apps-confluence-auth

If so - please email me. ellen@appfusions.com

Thanks all for the support, to be more specific, our Jira Account ( i think Jira Studio?) is sync'd with an old google account- is there a way to update the google account to allow us to log in and use Jira with our new google accounts?

Thanks all for the support, to be more specific, our Jira Account ( i think Jira Studio?) is sync'd with an old google account- is there a way to update the google account to allow us to log in and use Jira with our new google accounts?

Hi, if this is Atlassian hosted, I think you can. You'll just need to raise a support ticket with Atlassian, since you no longer have access and get them to configure the new google accounts for you.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

70 views 2 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you