how do I sync Jira with new Google domain?

Cy Kong August 31, 2012

I'd like to sync my company's Jira account with our new google accounts. It currently connects to our old one. Please help

6 answers

0 votes
Cy Kong September 4, 2012

Thanks all for the support, to be more specific, our Jira Account ( i think Jira Studio?) is sync'd with an old google account- is there a way to update the google account to allow us to log in and use Jira with our new google accounts?

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Hi, if this is Atlassian hosted, I think you can. You'll just need to raise a support ticket with Atlassian, since you no longer have access and get them to configure the new google accounts for you.

0 votes

Thanks all for the support, to be more specific, our Jira Account ( i think Jira Studio?) is sync'd with an old google account- is there a way to update the google account to allow us to log in and use Jira with our new google accounts?

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2012

Hello Cy -

Since you did not specify OnDemand, I presume you are running JIRA on-premise (installed)?

Are you looking for this - yet for JIRA?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.appfusions.confluence.google-apps-confluence-auth

If so - please email me. ellen@appfusions.com

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2012

Have you checked this doc?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+OnDemand+with+Google+Apps

But this is for OnDemand, is that what you are looking for?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2012

You'll need to tell us a bit more. What do you mean by "sync"? What are you trying to sync and what is your current system doing?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2012

You'll need to tell us a bit more. What do you mean by "sync"? What are you trying to sync and what is your current system doing?

Suggest an answer