how can we Repeat the test Cases if test case fails in NUNIt, is there any code to repeat ?

how can we Repeat the test Cases if test case fails in selenium, is there any code to repeat ?

I aam working on NUNIT, while Running the Test Suite in some test cases are failing .

I can't find out which scenario the test case is going to fail, for that i want to repaet the test case automatically if test case fails,

If any one can suggest to me i really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,

Anu

1 answer

If you Selenium tests are failing, you can go to the build server and find the location where bamboo builds your project. I would run the tests in Visual Studio on the build server. This approach has helped me when I've been stuck in a misconfiguration bind. It's either a misconfiguration or lack of something installed (e.g. - lack of Firefox).

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Hipchat

Moving from Hipchat to Stride? Here’s what you’ll love

Heya, Hipchat friends! We’re so happy you’re checking out   Stride. Whether you know it or not, you have been instrumental in making Stride come to life. Every feature, design, and functionality...

77 views 2 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you