greenhopper license registered. not activated on JIRA.

Jordan Andree January 17, 2012

I have the GreenHopper plugin installed on our JIRA ondemand evalution instance and I've generated a GreenHopper license through the Atlassian account settings. I'm not sure if there is normally a long delay between the license being generated and the GreenHopper plugin being activated.

The GreenHopper plugin was installed before the license was generated, so not sure if I need to disable and renable it or if there is a way to reinstall it.

Plugin Version: 5.7.5-studio

JIRA Version: 4.4.1-studio-rc3

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2012

Hi Jordan,

It sounds like you have used the old method for installing Greenhopper on your instance, which would involve generating a license and then installing it through the interface of your instance. However, the OnDemand licensing is handled differently and you now need to configure addons and extra applications through your My Atlassian account. To do this you need to login to My Atlassian, but instead of generating a new license you need to find the section which is related to your OnDemand subscription and then click "Configure" to be taken to the OnDemand configuration page. From there you can then add/remove addons and applications as you need.

All the best,

John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events