I have tried this 4 times now and get the same result - a bunch of images are stripped from the doucment as png and added to the existing page as attachments. Nothing else is accomplished.
This is important functionality for my team. We have lots of documentation in Word DOC form that we want to add to the wiki.
It seems that you are currently encountering a bug on your instance which is logged and discussed here:
We highly recommend you to watch the bug reports so that you would be updated on it and please feel free to address your concern directly into it so that our developer would be aware of it. We have add your issue into the ticket counter of the mentioned bug report for reference. For further details on our bug fixing policy, you might want to read this page.
As a workaround you might want to use viewfile macro, or if the problematic word document has images, you might want to delete those pictures for the import process and added it later and see if it helps.
We are sorry for any inconveniences cause by this bug and we hope we would be able to fix it as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further queries on this issue.
I'm not sure you're on that bug as your logs do specify the heap size it is trying to allocate. I've modified the size, but need to restart the instance for this to take effect (as mentioned in the support ticket). Let me know there when you're ready to go and hopefully we can get this sorted for you.
Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs