firestorm can't see mine and other parcels on search page

luigi spark January 20, 2013

Hi all

i manage a parcel in amsterdam multisim.

it's a pub and his name it's diamond's pub. well, if u search u can find only the group, not itself with TP button or info or traffic statistic. this appears happen only firestorm's users. with other viewer people can see me on search. some days ago LL change our server from a 12.xxx into RC Magnum 13.xxx. first days i could see the parcel on search, after some days happen somethings of inexplicable. Cant see more the pub itself on the search page. the same for other parcels in that sim.
someone can help with suggestion? ty,
best regard

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2013

Not sure if this is spam, so I've removed the possible link bait

@Spark - are you sure you meant to post this in the Atlassian user forums? You don't seem to be describing an issue with an Atlassian system.

luigi spark January 20, 2013

posted in relation of the link "JIRA community Answers" from "Online Help" link on PhoenixViewer/Jira webpage. sorry if there was a misunderstanding. if there is please delete the post.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2013

I think there is a misunderstanding - does PhoenixViewer use Jira for it's support tool? I assume it does and you've clicked through for help with Jira instead of PV.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events