It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

editing the global space template removes colour scheme

Hello,

I've edited the Global space template and removed all the default settings and added the ones we want to use. I've edited it as a normal page, not in the actual coding.

I noticed later that the colour scheme we'd been using (which was red rather than blue) has now disappeared. I can't see how the two things are related as there is nothing in the original Global space template that affect the colour schemes available.

But given the colour scheme disappeared after my editing, it does seem to point to that being the problem.

Has anyone else experienced any odd things happening when editing the Global space template?

Cheers.

2 answers

PS, we're using 5.4.1 trial, server.

FYI I've just noticed that the spaces are now all using the Global colour scheme.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

44 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you