draw.io link with target="_self"

Kyle_Halliday January 9, 2017

Is it possible to change the behavior of links in diagrams created by the draw.io Confluence plugin to open in the same window (e.g. target="_self")?

4 answers

0 votes
Danilo Alberto Santos August 9, 2019

I use a Cloud Version, and there is not this functionality too. Any news?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2019

In cloud it's in the right-hand format panel in the editor when nothing is selected.

Christian Czupras January 24, 2020

Hi @David Benson _draw_io_ ,

do you also have an idea about the JIRA add-in?

If I preview the draw.io diagram on a JIRA issue and click on a link then it opens in the same window - I would like to open the link in a new tab.

Is this possible?

Christian Czupras June 24, 2020

Any updates on this?

@David Benson _draw_io_ 

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2020

In Jira? Jira server or cloud?

Christian Czupras June 24, 2020

We are using the Cloud version with Jira and Confluence.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020

So, you're asking whether this is implemented in Jira Cloud? If yes, we've added as https://trello.com/c/AsSiLWNx/9-add-configuration-for-link-opening-similar-to-confluence-cloud

The community isn't the best place to get in touch with us. Paying users will get a faster reply on our support desk.

Christian Czupras June 25, 2020

Thank you David.

Did not know about the Service Desk but the link is saved now ;)

I'll open a request with my use case and refer to your trello card.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2017

OK, we'll add as a feature request.

0 votes
Kyle_Halliday January 10, 2017

This would be for server.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2017

Not currently, is this cloud or server?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events