draw.io how to suppress filename tooltip

Hi there,

in a Draw.io image I have defined some tooltips. In the Draw.io Macro Settings I switch off the toolbar. Then the image's tooltip (which is not shown if toolbar is "on") overwrites the shapes' tooltips. Can I prevent the image from showing its filename (and keep the checkbox Toolbar unchecked)?

Best regards

btw: Confluence Server, ver 6.0.4, draw.io for Confluence Server 6.4.0.0

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Apr 06, 2017

Version 6.4.1.0 (released today) should fix this problem!

Installed today, works fine. Thank you

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Mar 15, 2017

Hi Bertram,

I see the same behaviour here in our Confluence, but I never really noticed this before smile

I found a dumb little workaround: put some blank lines before the text of the tooltip, so the name of the image overwrites these blank lines. Under the image name, there you should see your tooltip text.

Thank you, good idea, that helps till fixed.

Good spot, we'll get this fixed.

Nice, thanks.

I suggest to don't display the file name at all (not even in the header of the image if toolbar is on). At my opinion users of the page are not interested in internal information like file names, particularly not in their revision number. But if you edit the page the filename could be perhaps part of the marco header.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 2 hours ago in Europe

Topic Tuesday: What's your favourite Atlassian plugin and why?

With a massive selection of plugins out there, what's the one you couldn't do without?!

6 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you