create issue in structure via rest api

Haven Skys March 24, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: API Documentation

I'm am attempting to create Sub-Issue in the Structure under an Issue with the rest api.

Not Sub-Task.  I'm referring to the oddly missing from documentation "Sub-Issue" concept that results in new issues being created and placed directly under the highlighted issue in the Structure.

Anyone know this one?

1 answer

1 vote
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2017

Hello Haven,

I'm really sorry for such a late reply - we monitor Atlassian Answers primarily based on our add-on tags (e.g. 'structure' and 'addon-com.almworks.jira.structure’). Unfortunately questions without them often get missed in a general search query and yours was found just now for some reason. I added one of our tags to this question so we can find it later if we need to.

For creating structure sub-issue, you need to use structure API and you can find the reference here:

https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Developer%27s+Guide

I hope this helps. If you have any specific questions, please contact us directly via support.almworks.com and we'll be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,

Eugene (ALM Works)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events