changing from download version to "on-demand" version of confluence...data-transfer?

I used the download version of confluence. But now i changed to the "on-Demand" version. How can i bring my old spaces and old data to my new "on demand"-version?

Stefan

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Hi Stefan,

You can do so by exporting spaces from your downloaded version and then importing it to OnDemand. Just make sure that your downloaded version is the same major version as the OnDemand version.

As of now, Confluence OnDemand is on 4.3.x. Since Confluence 4.3 has yet to be released for public download, you would have to upgrade your Confluence to 4.3 RC1 and then export the spaces.\

Hope this helps! :)

Cheers,

Justin.

Hello,

I upgraded my Confluence to 4.3 RC1 like you said 4 days ago, but now Confluence on demand changed to 5.0. I go cracy!

Stefan

Hello,

as I need the same major version in Confluence on demand and the Confluence on my server to migrate spaces I will upgrade my confluence again. But i dont see Confluence 5.0 on your site "Confluence Early Access Program Downloads". So how can i upgrade?

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Kindly raise a ticket with us for us to continue with discussions on this.

Link my name to it, so that I can assist you personally.

Our support site is: https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,

Justin.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted an hour ago in Canada

TOPIC TUESDAY - Oct 16th - Fav Atlassian Logo

Hey folks, We are back with your Topic Tuesday Question for the week. This week we are asking what is your fav new Atlassian logo? My vote would be for Statuspage. Let us know your thoughts! &nbs...

9 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you