can you explain the details of the introductory license given to Summit 2011 attendees for Atlassian University?

Michael Rainwater July 25, 2011

During Atlassian Summit 2011, the attendees were all given a free introductory license to the university. This was an amazing offer from Atlassian. I have taken the classes, and they are very nicely done.

I also see that I can invite others from my company. They have also been able to take these classes.

But I'd like to know the details. How many people will I be allowed to invite on this complimentary license? When will it expire. If I need to purchase more licenses, then I would rather know and plan for this.

Thank you for a great product. I'm excited to share it with everyone! :-)

1 answer

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2011

Hi Michael,

If you attended Atlassian's user conference, Summit, in 2011, you received a voucher for one free year of University. The license has already been enabled for the email domain you use to login to your my.atlassian.com account. Your University voucher gives you and your team access to Atlassian University for JIRA, Confluence and GreenHopper, regardless of whether you own the products or not and is related to the email domain associated with your My Atlassian account.

If you would like use a different email domain, or are having trouble accessing University, please contact our sales team.

All the best,

John

Suggest an answer