bulk export of all tests in csv created by XRay

Hi,

We're trying XRay to manage Test Cases in JIRA. We need export all the test with steps for client to review in excel or csv format. I tried Xporter but don't see the neat way. 

Suggestion?

Thank you

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Lan Chen,

You can get that data using Xporter for JIRA.

Do you need help building your template? What kind of data do you need to get printed?

Cheers,

Rui Rodrigues.

Hi, Rui,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried Xporter but don't find the template for exporting in excel format. Basically I'd like to export the Tests with all the fields' values and steps, not nessary to include assoicated issue types or test execution status.

Lan

Hi Lan,

I've created a sample that contains all steps by each Test.

Here is the sample.

You can use this template in single or multiple issue export.

Try it and give me feedback.

Cheers,

Rui Rodrigues.

Hi, Rui,

The sample works perfectly, also it helps me to understand the syntax better. I adjusted to include more info I need in the template. I'm all set and happy using XPorter.

Thank you for the help,

Lan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

139 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you