build cache could not find configuration

Hello,

some minutes ago i have installed confluence on my debian server.

It works but the log file say this:

/confluence/data/atlassian-confluence.log

2012-06-22 09:04:22,175 WARN [main] [sf.ehcache.config.ConfigurationFactory] parseConfiguration No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath: jar:file:/confluence-2.10.4-std/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/ehcache-1.2.3.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml

what can i do against it ?

Please help me.

1 answer

Those warnings are harmless, so there's nothing to worry about.

The ehcache warnings are a result of us removing Confluence Coherence Cluster technology from the standalone instance, but this should not cause any problem in terms of performance or anything.

Confluence 2.10.4 is also very old, it has been marked End of Life for a while: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Support+Offerings#AtlassianSupportOfferings-EndofLifePolicy

And what is with this log entry ?

2012-06-22 08:00:07,377 WARN [http-8080-3] [sf.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider] buildCache Could not find configuration [com.atlassian.user.impl.hibernate.DefaultHibernateUser]; using defaults.

This error is also know to occur on Confluence 2.10.4, which we unfortunately do not support anymore, sorry about that. Which version of Tomcat are you using? What instructions have you been following to install Confluence on Debian?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

57 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you