automatic log mode not working

In the addon 'automated log work' for the cloud, the automatic function isn't working when I drag stuff from 'to do' to my 'in progress' swimlane in the work board. Is there a fix for this?

2 answers

Hi Chris,

In cloud version only manual mode is supported. It means that you need to press "Start/Stop timer" button on the issue page.

Automatic mode is not supported at the moment.

UPDATE: Automatic mode is available.

Regards,

Gebsun

Installed free trial, I will continue with payed version if this issue is resolved by Nov 23rd. Thanks!

Hi Dennis, We do not plan to release 'auto mode' in cloud version by the end of November. Nevertheless thank you for the feedback. I have created an issue for this request: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/ALWO-7 Feel free to add a comment. Thanks, Gebsun

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

418 views 6 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you