automatic log mode not working

Chris September 17, 2014

In the addon 'automated log work' for the cloud, the automatic function isn't working when I drag stuff from 'to do' to my 'in progress' swimlane in the work board. Is there a fix for this?

2 answers

0 votes
Dennis Nuckols September 30, 2014

Installed free trial, I will continue with payed version if this issue is resolved by Nov 23rd. Thanks!

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

Hi Dennis, We do not plan to release 'auto mode' in cloud version by the end of November. Nevertheless thank you for the feedback. I have created an issue for this request: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/ALWO-7 Feel free to add a comment. Thanks, Gebsun

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Hi Chris,

In cloud version only manual mode is supported. It means that you need to press "Start/Stop timer" button on the issue page.

Automatic mode is not supported at the moment.

UPDATE: Automatic mode is available.

Regards,

Gebsun

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events