Zephyr quick execute webservice

Jan Hordes September 24, 2015
Currently the zephyr quickExecute web service posts a status for that execute id and returns the date that the execute was invoked.  Is there a way to also add the date in which the test case was tested?  For example, I have a use case where a group of tests are run on our server farms.  The time and date in which those tests were tested may be different from when the execute status date is posted.  Could an optional time/date field be added and returned from this web service? 

POST /jira_server/rest/zapi/latest/execution/{id}/quickExecute HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: application/json

{
    "status": 3
} 

Response

200 (OK)
Content-Type: application/json 
{
    "27": {
        "executedOn": "Today 12:51 PM",
        "executedBy": "admin",
        "executionId": 27
    }
}

3 answers

0 votes
Gokul Kumar Krishnan September 28, 2015

Hello @Jan Hordes

I am Gokul from Zephyr. Thanks for getting on a call with me today. 

I have created a feature request in our system with ID: FR-416. As I mentioned on the call, you will not be able to access our feature request system as it is internal, however please feel free to reach out to us if you need an update on the status. 

Regards,
Gokul 

0 votes
Jan Hordes September 24, 2015

Hi Pooja

Thank you for your quick response.  Are there any JIRA issues filed by others for this request?   If so, what is the issue number?  If not, what is the process to file one?

Regards,

Jan Hordes

0 votes
PoojaK September 24, 2015

Hello Jan

Thanks for using our product. Currently you cannot fetch the information related to date in which the test case was tested.This is a feature request. Our Product Management team has been made aware of this feature request. They will review  the same for consideration. We appreciate your valuable feedback in making ZAPI better.

Kind Regards

Pooja

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events