XCart 5, what means expression between #. What means <list name='body'>?

Roman Prisiazhniuk March 3, 2015
  1. What are the links #order_list# and #My account# mean for example in skins/default/en/layout/header.bar.links.logged.account.tpl 
  2. What means "<list name='body'>" in skins/default/en/body.tpl
  3. Why webmaster kit shows templates only when I hover some elements, but on some elemetns it shows nothing?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2015

Could you explain what this has to do with Atlassian products?  Maybe start with which one you have the problem with?

The poblems are with xcart5 product. I was directed to your site from http://kb.x-cart.com/

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2015

That is not an Atlassian product. I suspect xcart5 are using an Atlassian product to provide you with some form of support (documentation, issue tracking etc) and you've clicked on the help for that, rather than on help with xcart5. Have a closer look at their site, I'm sure they'll have a proper link for help somewhere.

ok, thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events